[R-sig-Debian] separate window for help/newbie

Katharina Manderscheid Katharina.Manderscheid at unibas.ch
Wed Nov 14 10:49:04 CET 2007

sorry, i need further assistance:
i thought it would be nice to use Kate as texteditor which opens help.
but if i try
options("pager"="Kate")
and then
options("pager")
i get
$pager
[1] "Kate"
but when i try the help
help(help)
i get
sh: Kate not found
so i suppose (don't laugh, as i said, i'm linux-newbie), i have to put in
something else for kate to open...
thanks,
katharina
--