[R-sig-Debian] getting the Debian pgp key --more detail

Anne York york at zipcon.net
Tue Mar 20 16:56:43 CET 2007

When I execute the command

gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-key 381BA480

as specified in the README, the keyserver times out. I tried
several key servers and same thing occurs. When I use the
the email or brower options on the keyservers, it responds
that the key does not not exist.

I'm not sure how to get this key from the CRAN mirrors as
Dirk suggested.  I tried the fhcrc and sfu servers.

Anne