[R-sig-Debian] [R-gui] R GUI for Linux (using Java)

Christian T. Steigies cts at debian.org
Mon Oct 30 19:27:12 CET 2006

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 06:50:54AM -0600, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> Adrian,
>
> On 30 October 2006 at 12:42, Adrian Dusa wrote:
> |
> | I've been looking for r-base-core_2.4.0 for Ubuntu on CRAN... any chance to
> | appear there soon? Kind of gave up on my habbit of compiling R from sources,
> | I was hoping to use Synaptic to install the most recent version.
>
> I am actually not the volunteer in charge of that, see the R FAQ for details.
> It is also the wrong list as r-sig-debian is more on topic.  CC'ed and MFT
> set accordingly.

I built it today, it already appeared on the main CRAN server:

ftp://cran.r-project.org/pub/R/bin/linux/ubuntu/dapper/Packages

I hope I did not introduce new bugs.

Sorry it took a little longer, there was a funny format error in the
changelog I could not figure out. And then my linksys router recently
acquired the habit of freezing every two hours instead of only once per
day...

Christian