[R-sig-Debian] R 2.4.1 packages built for unstable and testing

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Dec 18 18:03:22 CET 2006

R 2.4.1 was announced earlier, and I uploaded Debian packages to the main
Debian host from which they should migrate to the mirrors as usual.

With testing frozen for the upcoming Debian 4.0 release, these packages will
not make it into testing.  It so happens that there is a current bug in one
of the packages tetex depends upon, so I had to build these R 2.4.1 Debian
packages on testing as the pbuilder are not functional.

The side-benefit is that anybody who would want these package on testing can
be assured that they will work on testing. Well, at least on my box :)

You can either get them from the unstable mirrors, or (at least for now) from
my home box at

	http://dirk.eddelbuettel/code/tmp/

This is not apt-get'able, so you'll have to copy them by hand.

Regards, Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison