[R-sig-Debian] Recommended packages for 2.3.0 (Was: levelplot)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Apr 19 05:08:29 CEST 2006

Further to the issue raised by Edzer and Deepayan, I have just uploaded new
and current versions of all the recommended packages that were waiting for R
2.3.0 (i.e. KernSmooth, VR, foreign, lattice, mgcv, nlme, rpart; the boot,
cluster and survival packages were already current via their versions from
the normal CRAN directory src/contrib/).

As these packages have proper Depends on r-base-core (>> 2.2.1), they can now
be used in Debian unstable with the current (and presumably last) snapshot
for R 2.3.0.  This new R release should join them Monday in unstable, and
after the usual 10+ day delay these should all migrate to testing.

Hope this helps,  Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison