[R-sig-DB] RODBC: Set connection and command timeout values => how to request features? Source code repository available to contribute patches? [retry]

@osp@m m@iii@g oii @itieid-im@de @osp@m m@iii@g oii @itieid-im@de
Thu Dec 1 23:26:18 CET 2016

> Have you tried to contact the maintainer?
>   ## [1] "Brian Ripley <ripley using stats.ox.ac.uk>"

I have contacted the package maintainer with the same questions
on Nov. 02 but did not receive an answer (perhaps lost in
the spam filter?).

So I am hoping to receive an answer here by developers who
have already contributed to RODBC...