[R-sig-DB] RPostgreSQL and memory usage error

Neil Tiffin ne||t @end|ng |rom ne||t||||n@com
Wed May 7 19:40:36 CEST 2014

Alan,

Adding to what Paul said, we would need some more info in order to help you.  The best would be sample tables, data, and queries that reproduces the problem.  If the problem is based on a large data set, we can generate data if we know how to make the problem happen.

Regards,

Neil