[R-sig-DB] Trouble Installing RODBC on Mavericks

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Tue Apr 15 13:19:44 CEST 2014

Hi Joran,

If you want to proceed with building RODBC from source on Mavericks, at least until a binary is available for the Mavericks release of R, you will need to go to iodbc.org and download the sources to get the header files that are missing.

Since XCode was updated for Mavericks, the iodbc header files have not been included in the XCode SDK tree.

Regards,

Marc