[R-sig-DB] [R-sig-Geo] R and MS SQL Spatial

p@@j@i@ m@iii@g oii gm@ii@com p@@j@i@ m@iii@g oii gm@ii@com
Fri Dec 6 10:54:05 CET 2013

If I have only dbf format of those data base can I use them in R with the same codes of hydrometeorological example? Plz provide some example I'm new in R.

Sent from Brishti's iPhone