[R-sig-DB] New maintainer for DBI package

David James d@j025 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 21 03:24:32 CEST 2013

Hi Hadley, all

I also want to add my "thanks" to Hadley for taking over the DBI.  There
are interesting and important features yet to be added to the DBI (as
otheres have already pointed out), in addition to improvements to the
existing code.  I'm looking forward for the discussions of possible
enhancements, etc.

Regards,

David