[R-sig-DB] Using LDAP connection

Thu Jun 7 16:55:11 CEST 2012

Scott,

On 7 June 2012 at 09:40, Slawin, Scott wrote:
| Sean,
|
| Thanks for quick reply!  The link you provide was exactly what I was looking for.  I now have it working without the use of TNSNAMES.ORA.
| Need to make sure that you are using the DB Service name in the ODBC configuration.

It would be useful for others if you could post a few bullet points as a
short HOWTO or recipe here...  ROracle comes up every now and then, and not
that many of us can help for lack of an Oracle system nearby.

Greetings from downtown to Northbrook,  Dirk

--
Dirk Eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org | http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com