[R-sig-DB] SOS! R Console crashed after loading RODBC... Update: Re: How to set up RODBC? Diff between R Console and RStudio?

Michael comtech@u@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun May 27 18:32:24 CEST 2012

Help! The R Console very quietly closed and exited without giving any
errors/warnings...after I loaded the RODBC library...