[R-sig-DB] Unable to install ROracle on R 2.14.0

Prof Brian Ripley r|p|ey @end|ng |rom @t@t@@ox@@c@uk
Tue Nov 15 07:17:11 CET 2011

Please ask the maintainer (as the posting guide said).  This is about
his configure script, not R nor DBMSs.

If I read it correctly your Linux is very old (RHEL are on 6.x now),
and the configure script may need a more recent set of tools.