[R-sig-DB] dbWriteTable in RPostgreSQL can't handle date and timestamp data types.

Xiaobo Gu gux|@obo1982 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 7 13:32:42 CET 2011

Can we specify data types for columns of the table created by
dbWriteTable, most times we want timestamp without timezone.
Another case is numeric numbers, in current implement all numeric data
are converted as float, but for some applications want it to be
decimal with scales,

Xiaobo Gu