[R-sig-DB] [RPostgreSQL] Unable to find

Sun Oct 24 20:44:10 CEST 2010

On 24 October 2010 at 13:20, Neil Tiffin wrote:
| It is source only and a new version was released 17 Oct 2010.  You will need to compile from the source.

Correct. The windows build systems for CRAN do not currently have a
Postgresql _library_ against which the RPostgreSQL package can be built.

Volunteer help in getting current 32 and 64 bit Postgresql libraries onto the
CRAN build systems would be appreciated. Contact us off-list if you can help.

Dirk

Dirk Eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org | http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com