[R-sig-DB] dbWriteTable permission problem on Mac OSX

Whit Armstrong @rm@trong@wh|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 3 23:13:46 CET 2009

postgresqlWriteTable serializes your entire table to disk, and then
asks postgres to read it back.

It looks like the user name running postgres isn't able to read your file.

I'm sure someone on this list will help you solve your permission
issues.  In case they can't you can try my postgres driver (which
writes via binary transfer though the connection).

http://github.com/armstrtw/unifieddbi

-Whit