[R-sig-DB] Fwd: rmysql and strings containg \n

H. Felix Wittmann h|w|ttm@nn @end|ng |rom goog|em@||@com
Tue Oct 27 22:50:24 CET 2009

Hi Jeff,

thanks for your answer. At the moment I've got the following

R version 2.9.2 (2009-08-24)
‘RMySQL’ version 0.7-4
mysql  Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.75, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using
readline 5.2

That said, similar things have consistently shown up in pretty much
all the environments that I've tested.

Felix