[R-sig-DB] crash with RMySQL

christophe dutang dut@ngc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 7 17:33:36 CEST 2009

Thanks, if you've found the bug!  I'll note that 'summary' is to blame!

But I would like to know if the bug will be fixed with my old configuration
(R 2.7.2 version and MySQL 5.0.67, RMySQL 0.6-1, DBI 0.2-4) which I use at
work, while the latest config with R 2.8.1 is used at home ?

Thanks again

Christophe