[R-sig-DB] Connection with MySQL usin RMySQL package

Christophe Dutang dut@ngc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 22 13:46:13 CET 2009

I think there is problem of compatibility between the MySQL version
5.0 and RMySQL. I think you should use MySQL 5.1. Take a look to https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-db/2008q4/000520.html

Le 22 f�vr. 09 � 12:57, Khalid Iqbal a �crit :