[R-sig-DB] R 2.81 crashes with MYSQL 5.31

Jim Burke j@burke @end|ng |rom e@rth||nk@net
Thu Feb 19 14:31:57 CET 2009

Hi everyone, I have some c++ odbc coding experience. How about either of
the below to help get this error out of the way?

1. I have VC++ 6.0 Its old but works. So perhaps the build environment
plus source.
2. Just the debug version of the dll. At least we might could get some
information.

Just wondering, do we need the debug mysql version of their libmySQL.dll?

Thanks,
Jim Burke