[R-sig-DB] SQLiteDF load errors

Prof Brian Ripley r|p|ey @end|ng |rom @t@t@@ox@@c@uk
Wed Jan 21 13:02:37 CET 2009

Actually, the issue is the compiler.  It works for others on Linux.

You have not given us any of the 'at a minimum' information requested
in the posting guide (including your compier info)

The issue is the misuse of R_INLINE at

R_INLINE void  _expand_buf(int i, int size) {

which is not correct for a C99-compliant compiler (gcc >= 4.3, but
Apple modify theirs.  Try removing it.