[R-sig-DB] rmysql warning and its associated mysql error

christophe dutang dut@ngc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 4 18:21:25 CET 2008

The fit of the GLM is something like this:

for(i in <iterations>)
{
   while(<data to read>)
   {
        <read data and create model matrix>
        <update the current solution>
        *
        <test if the tolerance is reached>
   }
   <print traces>
}
<return the results>

* I add here code to compute the con/discordant pair.

It is so annoying I can't send you my whole code...