[R-sig-DB] RMySQL for R version 2.4.1?

Daniel J McGoldrick djmcgo|dr|ck @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Tue Apr 24 03:21:04 CEST 2007

Hello :-)

I am running R version 2.4.1 on windows XP, and was looking for a way to get my RMySQL interface back together...

Apparently the upgrade from my previous R versions broke this interface? Is there a RMySQL binary for windows
that works with R 2.4.1?

The kicker is that the XML package requires R 2.4.1 so either I get a system that can parse XML
nicely or I can have a MySQL API but not both in the same R instance?

I would be very grateful if anyone knew how I could fix this problem either by installing from source
or finding a windows binary, or even switching to another package and interface???

Any News about this?

Regards,

Daniel J McGoldrick Ph.D.
Sentient Solutions Inc