[R-sig-DB] New versions of DBI and RSQLite uploaded to CRAN

Seth Falcon @|@|con @end|ng |rom |hcrc@org
Wed Mar 28 00:59:00 CEST 2007

Hello all,

DBI 0.2-1 and RSQLite 0.5-2 have been uploaded to CRAN and should hit
a mirror near you in a few days.

Changes
=======

DBI
---

   Remove conditional definition of print, show, summary generics

    For now, it is probably better to just call setMethod on these
    functions and let the generic get created where it may.  This will
    break when another package defines their own summary generic, but
    at least we won't be breaking other people.

RSQLite
-------

   Add runnable examples to some of the man pages

   Need to exportMethod format since we define a method for it

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org