[R-sig-DB] RSQLite enhancements

Seth Falcon @|@|con @end|ng |rom |hcrc@org
Wed Oct 25 23:01:09 CEST 2006

Hi Ashish,

"Ashish Kulkarni" <ashish.kulkarni using kalyptorisk.com> writes:
> Seth created a branch for me on which I've made merged the
> changes, which is at:
>
> https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/compbio/r-dbi/branches/RSQLite-ak/
>
> Regards,
> Ashish
>
> Version 0.4-7
> =============

Sorry for the delay.  The changes look good.  I was just testing out a
merge into trunk...

If you can cleanup the doc, I will merge the changes into trunk.

Here's what R CMD check is showing:

* checking for code/documentation mismatches ... WARNING
Codoc mismatches from documentation object 'SQLite':
SQLite
  Code: function(max.con = 16, fetch.default.rec = 500, force.reload =
                 FALSE, shared.cache = FALSE)
  Docs: function(max.con = 16, fetch.default.rec = 500, force.reload =
                 FALSE)
  Argument names in code not in docs:
    shared.cache

* checking Rd \usage sections ... WARNING
Documented arguments not in \usage in documentation object 'sqliteSupport':
  limit

Functions with \usage entries need to have the appropriate \alias entries,
and all their arguments documented.
The \usage entries must correspond to syntactically valid R code.
See the chapter 'Writing R documentation files' in manual 'Writing R
Extensions'.

Best,

+ seth