[R-sig-DB] sending patches to maintenair and general installation issues

A.J. Rossini ro@@|n| @end|ng |rom b||ndg|obe@net
Wed Jul 7 18:59:54 CEST 2004

For that particular package, I think that we've got an updated version
with a few patches available from the Bioconductor project,

     http://www.bioconductor.org/

since it is used for some of the annotation packages.