[R-sig-DB] Re: DBI and postgreSQL

David James dj @end|ng |rom re@e@rch@be||-|@b@@com
Thu May 8 15:33:40 CEST 2003

Hi,

The RPgSQL package and its rdbi (not DBI) interface was
written by Tim Keitt and only available through sourceforge
http://rdbi.sourceforge.net (as far as I know).  You may want to
contact him directly.

Hope this helps,

--
David

--
David A. James
Statistics Research, Room 2C-253            Phone:  (908) 582-3082