[R-sig-DB] Re: Rdbi package [forwarded msg]

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb @end|ng |rom @r@cnet@com
Tue Oct 2 01:36:43 CEST 2001

On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, David James wrote:

> Not that I anticipate any major issues, but could we wait until the end
> of this week?  I'd like to check a couple of things (one that Torsten
> brought to my attention last week and has to do with data conversions,
> and portability to Splus being the other).

Fine with me ... I need to do some kind of hack with RODBC and Rdbi to get to
my Access databases; the PostGres interface is the only one available so far.

--
znmeb using aracnet.com (M. Edward Borasky) http://www.aracnet.com/~znmeb

You can't make a sow's ear out of a silk purse either.