[R-sig-DB] Re: Rdbi package [forwarded msg]

David James dj @end|ng |rom re@e@rch@be||-|@b@@com
Mon Oct 1 22:40:50 CEST 2001

Kurt Hornik wrote:

> > Sounds good to me. At some point in the near future I may get a chance
> > to test it on a Windows box with MS Access; I've been using RODBC for
> > that.
>
> Ok.  Will wait till tomorrow morning to allow for further reactions.

Not that I anticipate any major issues, but could we wait until the end
of this week?  I'd like to check a couple of things (one that Torsten
brought to my attention last week and has to do with data conversions,
and portability to Splus being the other).

Thanks,

--
David A. James
Statistics Research, Room 2C-253            Phone:  (908) 582-3082