[R-sig-DB] Re: Rdbi package [forwarded msg]

M. Edward Borasky znmeb @end|ng |rom @r@cnet@com
Sun Sep 30 19:46:18 CEST 2001

Sounds good to me. At some point in the near future I may get a chance to
test it on a Windows box with MS Access; I've been using RODBC for that.
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, Chief Scientist, Borasky Research
http://www.borasky-research.net  http://www.aracnet.com/~znmeb

Q: How do you tell when a pineapple is ready to eat?