[R-pkgs] distr Release 2.7

Peter Ruckdeschel peter@ruckde@chel @ending from uni-oldenburg@de
Thu Aug 9 00:03:26 CEST 2018

### distr release 2.7 ###

Updates for the packages of the distr family are now avaialable on CRAN in
version >= 2.7.0.

The most important changes are:
  - we switch from SweaveListingUtils (no longer maintained as announced
    prior to 2015) to knitr in vignettes
  - graphics (plot-methods) are now more stringently vectorized in their arguments
  - internally, we use accessor q.l instead of q for the quantiles which
    makes our packages available for use with Jupyter IRKernel and easier
    with RStudio (both catch calls to q() and treat them differently to
    standard R)

For details please see the NEWS files in the packages, available as
NEWS("<pkgname>").

Best regards from the main developpers & maintainers,
Peter Ruckdeschel (peter.ruckdeschel using uni-oldenburg.de) &
Matthias Kohl (matthias.kohl using stamats.de)

--
% Prof. Dr. Peter Ruckdeschel

---