[R-pkgs] Announcing sqlscore

William Brannon will.brannon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 21:18:54 CEST 2017

Hi useRs,

I'm happy to announce package sqlscore, which just saw version 0.1.2
released to CRAN. (It was first released earlier this year, but I didn't
notify this list at the time.)

As the DESCRIPTION file puts it, this package "[p]rovides utilities for
generating SQL queries (particularly CREATE TABLE statements) from R model
objects. The most important use case is generating SQL to score a
generalized linear model or related model represented as an R object, in
which case the package handles parsing formula operators and including the
model's response function." It's intended to ease scoring of very large
datasets and those it would be difficult to read into memory.

Cheers
Will

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]