[R-pkgs] Announcing imputeTS 1.8

Steffen Moritz steffen.moritz10 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:16:39 CET 2017

imputeTS:
Imputation (replacement) of missing values in univariate time series.

Dear R users,

I would like to announce version 1.8 of the imputeTS package.
( https://cran.r-project.org/package=imputeTS )

Since I did not introduce the package here before, let me give you a short
wrap up:

The package

- Focuses on missing value replacement in (univariate) time series

- Offers several simple and very fast imputation algorithms
  ( e.g. mean, last observation carried forward, linear interpolation )

- Offers several advanced (but slower) imputation algorithms
   ( like e.g. kalman smoothing on structural time series models )

- Additionally provides functions for plotting the distribution of missing
values
  in a time series

The latest (version 1.8) update includes significant speed improvements for
some of the imputation functions.

I am always happy about feedback!
( either per mail or via https://github.com/SteffenMoritz/imputeTS )

Best regards,