[R-pkgs] New Package: Plotluck

"Stefan Schrödl" stefan.schroedl at gmx.de
Wed Oct 5 06:46:42 CEST 2016

Dear useRs,

I am happy to announce that my package "plotluck" is now on CRAN:
[1]https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/plotluck/

The aim of the package is to let the user focus on what to plot, rather than on
 the "how" during exploratory data analysis. Based on  the characteristics of a
 data frame and a formula, it tries to automatically choose the most suitable t
ype of plot (supported options are scatter, violin, box, bar, density, hexagon
bin, spine plot, and heat map). It also automates handling of observation weigh
ts, logarithmic axis scaling, reordering of factor levels, and overlaying smoot
hing curves and median lines. Plots are drawn using 'ggplot2'. Please see the v
ignette for some examples.

I welcome all feedback, suggestions, bug reports and feature requests.
Thank you!

   - Stefan