[R-pkgs] A few new packages on CRAN
bob at rud.is
Sat Oct 1 19:25:44 CEST 2016
- ndjdon : Wicked Fast ndjson Reader
Reads in ndjson significantly faster than jsonlite::stream_in(), flattens
JSON record and returns a data.table.
- htmltidy : Clean Up or Pretty Print Gnarly HTML and XHTML
C-backed package that includes the HTML Tidy library. Useful for cleaning
HTML beyond what you get with the HTML parsing in the libxml2-based
(v0.3.0 on github is a tad more robust and will be in CRAN later in
- wand : Retrieve 'Magic' Attributes from Files and Directories
Uses libmagic (file.exe on Windows for the time being) to discern file
(100% libmagic version coming later in October)
- gdns : Tools to work with the Google DNS over HTTPS API
Provides full access to the Google DNS HTTPS API and also toold to work
SPF records. Great for validating your local provider DNS lookups and for
generating features for cybersecurity machine learning.
- qrencoder : Quick Response Code (QR Code) / Matrix Barcode Creator
C-backed package to generate QR codes (it's being used in some bitcoin
- darksky : Tools to Work with the Dark Sky API
Data retrieval and some default plotting for this weather API.
Issues/enhancement requests are most welcome at each pkg's GH issues page.
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
More information about the R-packages