[R-pkgs] New package: clifro (v2.4-0)

Blake Seers blake.seers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 03:59:15 CET 2015

Dear R Users,

I am pleased to inform you that my clifro package has been submitted to
CRAN today:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/clifro/

The clifro package imports data from New Zealand's National Climate
Database (via CliFlo) and provides generic plotting methods for a range of
the various data types. The focus of clifro is to ensure the process from
data acquisition to analysis is as smooth as possible. This removes the
need to manually obtain, validate, import, clean and reshape the data,
before any plotting, analysis or export takes place.

This package may also be helpful for plotting wind data from any dataset
(using the windrose function).

The github page can be viewed here:
https://github.com/ropensci/clifro#enhancing-the-national-climate-database-with-clifro

Any comments, suggestions and feedback are always welcome.

I hope you find this helpful!
Regards
---
Blake