[R-pkgs] Version 2.0 of MVN package on CRAN‏

Selcuk Korkmaz selcuk.korkmaz at hacettepe.edu.tr
Tue Mar 4 11:34:20 CET 2014

Dear R users,

We are pleased to inform you that version 2.0 of the MVN package has been released yesterday and it is available on CRAN now.

This package contains three most widely used multivariate normality tests, including Mardia’s, Henze-Zirkler’s and Royston’s Multivariate Normality Tests.
In addition these tests, our package has ability to create three multivariate plots. In the earlier version of the package, there was just one plot, which was chi-square Q-Q plot. Now, users can create two new multivariate plots, perspective and contour plots, for binary data sets.

We have also added a vignette to the package for more depth information.

We are looking forward to getting your useful feedbacks to email selcuk.korkmaz at hacettepe.edu.tr

Best,

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/MVN/index.html
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/MVN/vignettes/MVN.pdf