[R-pkgs] New version of the TraMineR package (1.8-2)
Gilbert.Ritschard at unige.ch
Tue Jun 5 22:39:44 CEST 2012
It is our pleasure to announce that the new version 1.8-2 of TraMineR
has been released on the CRAN.
Alongside the fixes of a series of small bugs and some speed
improvements, the main changes are:
- a new information display when creating state sequence object
better checking of the correspondence between alphabet, state
names and labels;
- representative sequences now can also account for case weights;
- the group argument of seqplot() can now be a a list of variables;
- new "from.start" and "from.end" values for the sortv argument of
- the support of event subsequences can now be determined by any of
Joshi's 5 counting methods.
See http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/TraMineR/NEWS for a complete
list of changes.
Additional functions currently in test may be available in our
development version and/or the
TraMineRextras package on https://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=743.
Gilbert, Alexis, Matthias and Nicolas
More information about the R-packages