[R-pkgs] survey 3.11
tlumley at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 3 21:30:37 CET 2009
Version 3.11 of the survey package is making its way through CRAN.
Since the last announcement on this list, of version 3.9, last September, there have been many minor bug fixes and usability improvements. The main new features are
- loglinear models with svyloglin()
- database-backed designs now allow new variables to be created, support ODBC
in addition to DBI database interfaces, and support multiple imputation
- there is an approximation (Brewer,2002) for PPS sampling without replacement
- svysmooth() now does quantile as well as mean smoothing
- barplot() and dotchart() methods for many objects.
More information at the package home page:
Thomas Lumley Assoc. Professor, Biostatistics
tlumley at u.washington.edu University of Washington, Seattle
More information about the R-packages