[R-pkg-devel] R-devel non-API & extendr v0.7.0

Josiah Parry jo@|@h@p@rry @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jun 30 18:56:58 CEST 2024

Hi folks,

A new release of extendr v0.7.0 is now available.

This release addresses the R-devel WARNings from non-API functions being
used.
This release also comes with breaking changes. We've written a brief
migration guide
which can be found at:

htttps://extendr.github.io/blog/posts/2024-06-30-extendr-release-070

We went through the packages with `rust` in the SystemRequirements field of
the DESCRIPTION
file found in the CRAN_package_db() and submitted PRs to update and migrate
the version of extendr.

If you have not received a PR from us and have a failing package check on
CRAN, please
reply here with a link to your repo and we will give it a look!

Thanks,

Josiah