[R-pkg-devel] State of the art for UBSAN testing

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 16 22:40:27 CEST 2024

R-hub v2 has UBSAN testing, the clang-asan image also has UBSAN. [1]

With the glitch that UBSAN errors do not fail the build because of a bug [2],
so you'll need to look at the results even if the build has passed.

Gabor

[1] https://r-hub.github.io/containers/
[2] https://github.com/r-hub/actions/issues/16