[R-pkg-devel] Trouble with dependencies on phyloseq and microViz

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Mon May 13 00:46:56 CEST 2024

Sharon,

I have upgraded Bioc on the R-oldrel build machines and that seems to have taken care of the problem as far as I can tell:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_HybridMicrobiomes.html

If you have reports like that, it's a better idea to ask us first and always supply the name of the package, otherwise the thread can quickly degrade to wild guesswork and misleading or incorrect answers from unrelated parties.

Cheers,
Simon