[R-pkg-devel] Trouble with dependencies on phyloseq and microViz

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Tue May 7 08:56:03 CEST 2024

Ivan,

sorry if it wasn't clear, but this thread was about strong dependencies -- Sharon noted that phyloseq must remain strong dependency and asked how to deal with that (see all the parts you cut from this thread). Now that I finally have the package name I can check the details - apparently this only affects R-oldrel so presumable Bioc upgrade may fix this so I'll have a look tomorrow.

Cheers,
Simon