[R-pkg-devel] package removed from CRAN

Avraham Adler @vr@h@m@@d|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 8 17:40:14 CEST 2024

According to the CRAN links
<https://cran-archive.r-project.org/web/checks/2024/2024-04-30_check_results_refseqR.html>,
your package had an error on r-devel-windows-x86_64 and
r-patched-linux-x86_64 which was not addressed. Specifically, some
examples failed. See
<https://cran-archive.r-project.org/web/checks/2024/2024-04-30_check_results_refseqR.html>
for more specific details. Usually, fixing the problem and
incrementing the version is enough to resubmit it to CRAN.

Thanks,

Avi