[R-pkg-devel] Cannot repro failing CRAN autochecks

Josiah Parry jo@|@h@p@rry @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 8 14:53:00 CEST 2024

Thanks to @yutannihilation for pointing out that the issue repros on
r-universe
https://github.com/r-universe/r-arcgis/actions/runs/8990426306/job/24695887245
.

Do folks know if there are any templates for the linux CRAN check? It
appears that the r-lib/actions linux checks don't cover all of the same
bases. I tried cribbing the r-universe one but it is a bit like unwinding a
cat's cradle.

Waiting an hour for each r-universe check is not really an effective
strategy! 🙈