[R-pkg-devel] Cannot repro failing CRAN autochecks

Josiah Parry jo@|@h@p@rry @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 7 20:59:35 CEST 2024

Thanks, Ivan!

As you can see, the directory is ignored already
https://github.com/R-ArcGIS/arcgisutils/blob/ff8a0a1b936e27be16ac866aa16605b973d435c7/.Rbuildignore#L14

The directory is created in the Makevars after the zip is untarred:

https://github.com/R-ArcGIS/arcgisutils/blob/ff8a0a1b936e27be16ac866aa16605b973d435c7/src/Makevars#L17

Then the directory is removed during the clean phase I believe as well.

I have other packages that use a similar makevars that are in CRAN.

Since I can’t repro it I’m not sure how to debug it without submitting to
CRAN again.