[R-pkg-devel] Warning when the --as-cran flag is used, not otherwise.

Sebastian Meyer @eb@meyer @end|ng |rom |@u@de
Tue Jan 16 23:53:15 CET 2024

There is a note on your help page that says

These data are **not** immediately available in the `eglhmm` package.

which seems to be in line with the check warning.

Best wishes,
Sebastian Meyer