[R-pkg-devel] Troubleshooting Winbuilder Run Timeouts

Andrew Robbins @ndrew @end|ng |rom robb|n@@@me
Thu Dec 7 18:22:11 CET 2023

Hi again,

I just double checked the test invocations of INMF which are on /much/
larger matrices with /far/ more iterations and am still seeing zero
seconds. That /is/ a bug, but its not a related one. The objective error
of 44244.4 is what it should be returning for the example matrices.

I just benchmarked devtools::check() (which is actually a build followed
by a check) on my Ryzen 5700X/intel 660p system with a bunch of stuff
going on in the background and got just over 11 minutes. I don't
actually think its timing out. No output differences, of course.

If you could get me more information (perhaps off-list) about the
-lstdc++ thing I'm curious about reproducing that.

Best.

-Andrew Robbins

--
Andrew Robbins