[R-pkg-devel] Update timing of machines on CRAN?

SHIMA Tatsuya t@1@1@ndn @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 4 15:44:51 CET 2023

Thanks for your answer.

Unlike Windows Server, which has a long support period, Fedora's support
period is usually about one year, so it is surprising that the old
Fedora continues to be used.
And, unlike Windows, Linux uses the distribution standard packages for
builds, which causes problems like the current Fedora machine that
continues to use the old Rust.

Hope to see an update soon. Thanks to the staff for maintaining the
infrastructure.

Best,
Tatsuya