[R-pkg-devel] Warning from orphaned package on check page

Thu Nov 9 16:48:38 CET 2023

I have volunteered to take over maintenance of plotrix.  I should be
submitting a version without the "orphaned" designation soon.

(If anyone else would rather be maintainer, please get in touch with me
offline.)

Duncan Murdoch